Do Business In Otago
Get your business off to the right start with advice from our Growth Advisors. We are here to connect you with advice, key services, support and networks to ensure your business gets off to the start it deserves.
To speak with one of our Growth Advisors, please register here www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz and one of us will make contact with you.
Achieve your business goals with the help of a dedicated business mentor. If you're a business with less than 25 employees or have a business idea that you want help bringing to fruition, there are mentoring programmes available for you.
Whether you've just launched a new business or have been up-and-running with a full team for years, a dedicated business mentor can help you gain valuable perspective and give you the tools, support and advice you need to grow both as an individual and a company. They can offer guidance, act as a sounding board, challenge your thinking and provide you with an independent and fresh perspective.
What is mentoring?
A mentor is not the same as a coach or advisor. A coach typically offers specialised skills and advice in areas like management, strategy and operations, and an advisor is most often a specialist who helps you with a particular business challenge or issue for a fixed period of time - for example, your finances or accounting. A mentor can help you with a broader range of guidance and support as and when you need it. They can:
- Explore your overall business situation and strategically help plan your business journey with you
- Be a sounding board to discuss any issues you are facing
- Meet with you regularly to discuss your issues or questions
- Provide unbiased advice on what you need to focus on to help improve your business
- Provide guidance and advice on a specific challenge you are facing
- Set goals and objectives and help you follow through with these
How does it work?
Startup and small business mentoring programme
This programme is open to anyone who:
- Has a new business idea or is looking for guidance starting a new business. A dedicated mentor will be able to help you clarify what needs to be actioned in order to start your business and give you the support you need to get your business up and running.
- Is a business owner who employees less than 25 staff. Your mentor is there to help leaders address crucial issues within their business and build the skills needed for long-term success.
Cost: Registration fee of $295 + GST
If you register for this programme on the Business Mentors NZ website, an experienced mentor will be chosen for your specific business situation and needs.
For more information please contact:
Business Growth Advisor