Tools for team leaders - This workshop is now full
19 February 2019
Start Time: 9:00am to 4:30pm
- Location: Dunedin
- Venue: Otago Chamber of Commerce, Level 3, 442 Moray Place, Dunedin
This workshop is now full. Please note the next session is running on Tuesday 28 May 2019. For any further enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leadership is the core to getting the very best out of your team. “If there is no one on the helm then the ship is bound to founder”. As a business owner, team leader or manager in business the responsibility to lead is often lost by not understanding the importance of this range of skills. In this workshop we will look at some straight forward tools and how to apply them to work towards a high performing work team.
- What is leadership?
- What is a leader paid to do? What skills, knowledge, attitudes?
- Discovering our leadership styles
- What makes us a leader – or a manager
- Team roles – individual differences
- Situation leadership styles
- How motivation works and how to influence it
- Modelling of behaviour
- The importance of feedback
- Leading and rewarding staff
- Removing barriers to performance through coaching
- Communicating – the linking skills
CPD - 6 hours
Payments can be made on registration by cash or cheque payable to The Otago Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 5713, Dunedin 9058 | online to Westpac #03 0905 0970271 00 | Visa and MasterCard payments are accepted on our secure website payment page when you register above.
For a full refund to be given, cancellation must be received no less than 48 hours prior to the workshop date.
For details and other training options, call the training team on 03 479 0181 or email email@example.com