Resilient Leadership Support
1 December 2020
Start Time: 9:00am to 4:30pm
- Location: Dunedin
- Venue: Otago Chamber of Commerce, Level 3, 442 Moray Place
Michael following 44 years teaching has worked alongside business leaders to develop this individual advice. Effective tools will be provided and how to apply them to build efficient high-performing teams, thereby ameliorating the greater potential impacts from COVID-19.
The advice also looks at how to coach/manage teams that are working from home…advice on how to encourage, empower and support?
- What is effective leadership?
- Identifying the Skills, knowledge and attitudes required for your job
- Exploring leadership styles
- Team roles and individual differences
- How motivation works and how to influence it
- Modelling behaviour
- Leading & Rewarding
- The importance of feedback
- Questioning & Listening
- Coaching staff & Delegating
- Surviving or thriving while working from home?
2. Coach key skills and behaviours for building high performing teams that can respond appropriately during a crisis
3. Advise how to use leadership styles to build productivity within teams at the workplace and while working remotely
MANAGEMENT CAPABILITY DEVELOPMENT VOUCHER FUND
This workshop has qualified with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund programme
Event reference: RLS120
Small businesses may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers
Vouchers may be provided to a business where the Growth Advisors have identified a need for management training as part of an action plan to support the business owner to grow and innovate their business.
For more information on the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund or to find your local Growth Advisor go to www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz
Payments can be made on registration online to Westpac #03 0905 0970271 00 | Visa and MasterCard payments are accepted on our secure website payment page.
For a full refund to be given, cancellation must be received no less than 48 hours prior to the workshop date.
For details and other training options, call the training team on 03 742 1925 or 03 479 0181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org