NZBN Breakfast Presentation
8 October 2019
Start Time: 8:30am to 9:30am
- Location: Dunedin
- Venue: Otago Chamber of Commerce, Level 3, 442 Moray Place
NZBN – Less work - More business
Find out more about what the NZBN can do for your business.
Your New Zealand Business Number (NZBN) is unique - locally, nationally and globally – and can open the door to digital services that can help your business save time and money – many of these services are free.
Michael Henstock, from the NZBN team at the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment will explain how your NZBN can benefit your business, whether you’re a sole trader or SME, manufacturer, large retailers, global exporter or corporate.
With NZBN you can:
- Stay connected and informed.
- Set up watch-list alerts to monitor selected businesses.
- Automatically update core business information on your system.
- Simplify purchaser/supplier relationship management, auto-populating key data-fields.
- Streamline financial transactions.
NZBN is powering some exciting new initiatives:
- E-invoicing, direct supplier/buyer finance/procurement system:
- reducing costs
- increasing efficiency
- reducing risk of fraud
- increasing accuracy.
- Business Connect, an initiative being established to address some challenges businesses have when dealing with government and local authorities (for example, compliance related).
For every business, NZBN powers a world of digital opportunities.