Not for Profit: Strategic planning - the basics
24 May 2021
Start Time: 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Location: Dunedin
- Venue: Otago Chamber of Commerce, Level 3, 442 Moray Place or via ZOOM
This workshop focuses on developing strategic plans for your organisation. The content will including where planning fits into organisational management, how to develop a vision for the future, and gain ownership of outcomes with all people involved.
- What is a strategic plan?
- How to gather good information
- Why it is important to have clear direction before planning.
- Establishing the vision or mission.
- Developing philosophy
- Developing major organisation goals
- What does a plan look like when it is finished?
Presenter: Errol Miller
*Please indicate in the notes section if you wish to attend via Zoom or in person.
Not for Profit organisations, clubs and their members qualify for Not for Profit subsided workshops. For a full refund to be given, cancellation must be received no less than 48 hours prior to the workshop date.
Organisations outside of the Not for Profit sector are welcome to attend this workshop at the commercial rate of $395 incl. GST per person.
Payments can be made online to Westpac #03 0905 0970271 00 | Visa and MasterCard payments are accepted on our secure website payment.
For details and other training options, call the training team on 03 742 1925 or the office on 03 479 0181 or email email@example.com