Not for Profit: Strategic planning - the basics
1 July 2020
Start Time: 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Location: Dunedin
- Venue: Otago Chamber of Commerce, Level 3, 442 Moray Place
This workshop focuses on developing strategic plans for your organisation. The content will including where planning fits into organisational management, how to develop a vision for the future, and gain ownership of outcomes with all people involved.
- What is a strategic plan?
- How to gather good information
- Why it is important to have clear direction before planning.
- Establishing the vision or mission.
- Developing philosophy
- Developing major organisation goals
- What does a plan look like when it is finished?
Presenter: Errol Millar
Not for Profit organisations, clubs and their members qualify for Not for Profit workshops. For a full refund to be given, cancellation must be received no less than 48 hours prior to the workshop date.
Organisations outside of the Not for Profit sector are welcome to attend this workshop at the commercial rate of $395 incl. GST per person.
Payments can be made on registration by cash or cheque payable to The Otago Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 5713, Dunedin 9054 | online to Westpac #03 0905 0970271 00 | Visa and MasterCard payments are accepted on our secure website payment page when you register above.
For details and other training options, call the training team on 03 479 0181 or email email@example.com