Not for Profit: Social Media - session 1 of 2
17 August 2018
Start Time: 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Location: Dunedin
- Venue: Otago Chamber of Commerce, Level 3, 442 Moray Place
“We don’t have a choice on whether we do social media, the question is how well we do it”
This two-part workshop provides you with the knowledge and tools you need to build and use social media effectively. In addition to receiving assistance in creating a personalised digital strategy and content strategy that reflects your organisation’s needs, you will walk away from this workshop with the knowledge and insight you need to seize on the opportunity presented by social media.
Session One focuses on building the foundations of your social media presence. By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Determine whether you should just focus on Facebook or explore other social media platforms
- Assess the social media environment specific to your organisation
- Create a digital strategy
- Setup Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ accounts
- Grow your social media following
- Turn your social media following into customers
Session 2: Friday 31 August 2018 Register
Training Presenter: Rueben Skipper, SwiftSocial
This two-part workshop is held over two days. Attendance at both sessions is recommended to gain the full benefit of the training.
Not for Profit organisations, clubs and their members qualify for Not for Profit workshops. For a full refund to be given, cancellation must be received no less than 48 hours prior to the workshop date.
Payments can be made on registration by cash or cheque payable to The Otago Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 5713, Dunedin 9058 | online to Westpac #03 0905 0970271 00 | Visa and MasterCard payments are accepted on our secure website payment page when you register above.
For details and other training options, call the training team on 03 479 0181 or email email@example.com