Not for Profit: Minute writing for Not for Profit meetings
17 September 2019
Start Time: 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Location: Dunedin
- Venue: Otago Chamber of Commerce, Level 3, 442 Moray Place
In this workshop you will learn how to take minutes in an efficient and effective manner. This course is for anyone who is responsible for producing minutes, or recording decisions at any formal, informal, large or small Not for Profit meeting.
- Understanding meeting process and procedure
- Guidelines for preparing for meetings, and how to encourage participants to come prepared.
- What to record and what not to record
- When and how to interrupt to clarify points
- The difficult chairperson, and disruptive meeting participants
- Minute-taking techniques and conventions so you can keep up with what is happening
- Legal responsibilities
Training Presenters: Michelle Barron and Jeanette Corson, Otago Polytechnic
Not for Profit organisations, clubs and their members qualify for Not for Profit workshops. For a full refund to be given, cancellation must be received no less than 48 hours prior to the workshop date.
Payments can be made on registration by cash or cheque payable to The Otago Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 5713, Dunedin 9054 | online to Westpac #03 0905 0970271 00 | Visa and MasterCard payments are accepted on our secure website payment page when you register above.
For details and other training options, call the training team on 03 479 0181 or email email@example.com