Not for Profit: Essentials for managing staff PART 3
27 March 2019
Start Time: 9:00am to 12:30pm
- Location: Dunedin
- Venue: Otago Chamber of Commerce, Level 3, 442 Moray Place
Part three of this series examines the core attributes and knowledge required to be an effective team manager. This workshop is designed to offer you some straight forward tools and how to apply them to work towards a high performing team.
- Team membership
- High Performing teams
- Best team analysis
- Stages of team development
- Mature team - What are the core indicators?
- Analysing performance problems
- Building strategies for performance management of staff
- Change Management in teams
- Change management models, ownership of changes.
- Assessing readiness to change
- Problem solving processes in teams
Not for Profit organisations, clubs and their members qualify for Not for Profit workshops. For a full refund to be given, cancellation must be received no less than 48 hours prior to the workshop date.
Payments can be made on registration by cash or cheque payable to The Otago Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 5713, Dunedin 9058 | online to Westpac #03 0905 0970271 00 | Visa and MasterCard payments are accepted on our secure website payment page when you register above.
For details and other training options, call the training team on 03 479 0181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org