Not for Profit: Essentials for managing staff PART 2
29 May 2019
Start Time: 9:00am to 12:30pm
- Location: Dunedin
- Venue: Otago Chamber of Commerce, Level 3, 442 Moray Place
Part two of this three part series focuses on managing positive and negative influences in teams, managing perception, and individual differences. This workshop is designed to help you build a high performing team by presenting you with some straight-forward tools and how to apply them.
- Managing positive and negative influences in teams
- Managing perception and individual differences
- Leading and rewarding
- Identifying results; goals, objectives and performance standards
- Coaching staff for results
Not for Profit organisations, clubs and their members qualify for Not for Profit workshops. For a full refund to be given, cancellation must be received no less than 48 hours prior to the workshop date.
Payments can be made on registration by cash or cheque payable to The Otago Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 5713, Dunedin 9058 | online to Westpac #03 0905 0970271 00 | Visa and MasterCard payments are accepted on our secure website payment page when you register above.
For details and other training options, call the training team on 03 479 0181 or email email@example.com