Not for Profit: Essentials for managing staff - Part 1 & 2
19 March 2021
Start Time: 9:00am to 12:30pm
- Location: Dunedin
- Venue: Otago Chamber of Commerce, Level 3, 442 Moray Place
This two part workshops examines the core attributes and knowledge required to be an effective team manager. This workshop is designed to offer you some straight-forward tools and how to apply them to work towards a high performing team.
- Defining leadership
- Skills, knowledge, attitudes required
- Exploring leadership styles
- Team roles and individual differences
- How motivation works and how to influence it
- Modelling behaviour
- Managing positive and negative influences in teams
- Managing perception and individual differences
- Leading and rewarding
- Identifying results; goals, objectives and performance standards
- Coaching staff for results
- Team membership
- High Performing teams
- Best team analysis
- Stages of team development
- Mature team - What are the core indicators?
- Analysing performance problems
- Building strategies for performance management of staff
- Change Management in teams
- Change management models, ownership of changes.
- Assessing readiness to change
- Problem solving processes in teams
Day 2 on Friday, 26 March 2021, we will automatically register you for.
Not for Profit organisations, clubs and their members qualify for Not for Profit subsidised workshops. For a full refund to be given, cancellation must be received no less than 48 hours prior to the workshop date.
Organisations outside of the Not for Profit sector are welcome to attend this workshop at the commercial rate of $420 incl. GST per person (The cost is inclusive of both sessions).
Payments can be made online to Westpac #03 0905 0970271 00 | Visa and MasterCard payments are accepted on our secure website payment page.
For details and other training options, call the training team on 03 742 1925 or 03 479 0181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org