Not for Profit: Courageous conversations in the workplace
29 April 2020
Start Time: 12:30pm to 3:30pm
- Location: Dunedin
- Venue: Otago Chamber of Commerce, Level 3, 442 Moray Place
Many people are put off having difficult conversations and often avoid them, but people leaders today must be skilled at courageous conversations. This not for profit workshop looks at building the skills of being effective in delivering positive and developmental feedback and the writing of targeted professional development plans.
- Understand the opportunities for courageous conversations
- Identify the key skills required to be successful in courageous conversations
- Identify barriers to success
- Deliver positive and developmental feedback skilfully and confidently
- Assist others in writing a practical professional development plans that tackle the real issues
Training Presenter: Linzi Ebbage-Thomas, Career Steps
This will now be an online training session using ZOOM - we will send registered applicants the link for the session.
Not for Profit organisations, clubs, charities and their members qualify for Not for Profit workshops at the rate of $50 incl. GST, thanks to support from the Otago Community Trust.
Organisations outside of the Not for Profit sector are welcome to attend this workshop at the commercial rate of $395 incl. GST per person.
For a full refund to be given, cancellation must be received no less than 48 hours prior to the workshop date.
Payments can be made on registration by cash or cheque payable to The Otago Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 5713, Dunedin 9058 | online to Westpac #03 0905 0970271 00 | Visa and MasterCard payments are accepted on our secure website payment page when you register above.
For details and other training options, call the training team on 03 479 0181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org