North Otago Business Breakfast Forum
15 April 2021
Start Time: 7:00am to 9:00am
- Location: Oamaru
- Venue: Brydone Hotel, 115 Thames Road
We would like to engage with the North Otago Business Community to identify what you need from the Otago Chamber of Commerce in Oamaru.
We are holding an informative and interactive Business Breakfast, and warmly invite you to get an update from the Chamber's leadership team, and to share your ideas on the future of business support and networking in your region.
This session will be led by independent facilitator, Kirsten Dixon, who will lead discussions on:
- Business representation in the region - how you want to be represented.
- Business networking - what kinds of events you would like, and how often.
- Business advocacy - what you believe are the key issues for Oamaru.
- Business training/seminars - what topics and presenters you would find beneficial.
Breakfast will be available on your arrival.
Come and join us and be part of the business future for the region.
Payments can be made online to Westpac #03 0905 0970271 00 | Visa and MasterCard payments are accepted on our secure website payment page.
For a full refund to be given, cancellation must be received no less than 48 hours prior to the event date.
For details and other event options, call the event team on 03 742 1927 or 03 479 0181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org