Maximise the Value of your Business
8 April 2021
Start Time: 12:00pm to 1:30pm
- Location: Dunedin
- Venue: Otago Chamber of Commerce, Level 3, 442 Moray Place
A business usually represents a lifetime’s work, and the opportunity to exit is a one-off event. Would you rather proactively plan ahead or leave it to chance?
Join the team from EndVision for an information packed seminar to learn:
- The current market's appetite for your business.
- What core influencers drive the sale value of your business.
- How to undertake an internal due diligence well in advance of going to the market or in preparation for an unforeseen event.
- Understand why it's important to surround yourself with the right team.
- Why planning and timing is mission critical.
- And much more...
WHO SHOULD COME?
Business owners who do not have a detailed and executable plan ready to go if they become injured, ill or deceased - or are simply thinking about putting their business on the market in the near or long term.
Organisers: EndVision See www.endvision.co.nz
Cost: Complimentary with lunch provided.