Manage your time more effectively: the essentials in 1.5 hours
16 October 2019
Start Time: 12:00pm to 1:30pm
- Location: Dunedin
- Venue: Otago Chamber of Commerce, Level 3, 442 Moray Place, Dunedin
This session focuses on the basic structures and behaviours needed to achieve excellent time management. The session includes self-assesment, an interactive presentation of the key concepts, and simple systems that work.
- The seven keys to time management
- Assessing your time traps
- Identifying your time wasters
- When to do different tasks
- Prioritising tasks for the day
Payments can be made on registration by cash or cheque payable to The Otago Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 5713, Dunedin 9058 | online to Westpac #03 0905 0970271 00 | Visa and MasterCard payments are accepted on our secure website payment page when you register above.
For a full refund to be given, cancellation must be received no less than 48 hours prior to the workshop date.
For details and other training options, call the training team on 03 479 0181 or email email@example.com