KiwiHost: Service Excellence - Part 1 of 2
25 September 2018
Start Time: 9:00am to 12:30pm
- Location: Dunedin
- Venue: Otago Chamber of Commerce, Level 3, 442 Moray Place, Dunedin
Customers are the cornerstone of any organisation. Whether your staff are dealing with customers that are external to your organisation, or internal customers such as colleagues in other departments; KiwiHost will give them the tools they need to deliver Service Excellence to all of their customers... even the difficult or complaining ones!
With a focus on developing professional communication skills in all areas - face to face, over the phone, email and messaging - this is a workshop that will transform participants relationships with internal and external customers alike.
In 2018 the Service Excellence workshop will be run over two half days, each session will be 9am-12:30pm. Participants on this workshop will learn to develop trust & rapport with customers along with a “can-do” attitude, this way they can approach every interaction positively and professionally, and handle any complaints or issues that may arise with confidence.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to improve their customer relationships, or who would benefit from developing their communication & customer service skills.
- Customer needs & expectations: internal & external
- Building customer relationships: trust, rapport & loyalty
- Communicate professionally: face to face, over the phone, by email & messaging
- Customer service essentials: first impressions, your attitude & body language
- Email effectively: subjects, tone & proofreading
- Difficult customers: why customers complain, identifying the source of challenges & resolving complaints
- Telephone techniques: greetings, tone, and non-verbal communication
Training Presenter: Kim Cox, KiwiHost Otago
Payments can be made on registration by cash or cheque payable to The Otago Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 5713, Dunedin 9058 | online to Westpac #03 0905 0970271 00 | Visa and MasterCard payments are accepted on our secure website payment page when you register above.
For a full refund to be given, cancellation must be received no less than 48 hours prior to the workshop date.
For details and other training options, call the training team on 03 479 0181 or email email@example.com