Improve your digital marketing strategy in 5 easy steps
24 July 2018
Start Time: 12:10pm to 1:00pm
- Location: Dunedin
- Venue: Otago Chamber of Commerce, Level 3, 442 Moray Place
Join Dunedin’s favourite digital marketing trio for a 1-hour presentation designed to help you improve your knowledge around digital marketing for your business.
Our aim is to bring a better understanding for business owners around what digital marketing is and the different forms it takes so that you can achieve more from your current marketing and PR.
Key takeaways include:
- Getting your marketing essentials right – the basics
- How to choose the right platforms for your business
- Integrating platforms and strategies in a digital marketing campaign
- Designing marketing content to maximise results
- Where to get help if you need it
Workshop format: 40 minutes of interactive presentation followed by 20 minutes of Q + A.
Presenters: Professor Brendan Gray, Vanessa Leota and Fiona Cole
Brendan Gray – Gray Lake Communications
Brendan has a background in Public Relations and for many years has run the post-graduate PR programmes at Otago University.
Vanessa Leota – Wowza Digital Marketing
Vanessa has been working as a technical Virtual Assistant for over 10 years, helping clients all over the world with their online marketing platforms and digital communications tools. Her specialty is in Facebook marketing and Facebook Ad campaigns.
Fiona Cole – BigWords
Fiona has over 15 years in copywriting and business communications, both in print and online, and specialises in SEO, CRO and content marketing.
Who can benefit from this presentation?
- Businesses wanting better results from their existing DM strategies
- SMEs who are less confident with digital platforms
- Sole traders and start-ups looking to introduce a digital marketing strategy