How to Slay Your Sales Dragons
14 October 2021
Start Time: 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Location: Dunedin
- Venue: Otago Chamber of Commerce, Level 3, 442 Moray Place
The workshop has been developed to increase your knowledge of the fundamentals of an effective sales process. Achieve fantastic results by learning how to slay your sales dragons.
- Cold call and prospect
- Overcome objections
- Close a sale
- An effective pipeline
- Time management
- How to overcome procrastination (or eat your frog)
- Be successful around call to sale
- Work with your clients through asking great questions and then listening
- How to be a purple cow
- Understand your value proposition and allow your clients to understand What’s in it for them WIIFM
- Establish clear team and individual goals
- Tools to improve the performance of your team
- Increase personal power and transformational leadership
- Effectively coach your team to overcome barriers and achieve their highest potential
- Lead with greater self confidence
- Improve sales performance and results
Presenter: Jean Barr, Top Achievers Sales Training
Raised and educated in South Africa. Jean has had more than 38 years of sales experience with a variety of companies. She has been the top sales person in 6 multi-national companies on 3 continents and saw a hole in the training of sales people. Sales people were taught the product really well, but lacked the soft skills and the sales process in order to be successful. In 2007 she decided to start her own company and has been really successful in helping sales people across the world reach targets and budgets and become very successful. Join her for a jam packed, hands on, practical sales course, which is engaging and fun.
*Please indicate in the notes section if you wish to attend via Zoom or in person.
MANAGEMENT CAPABILITY DEVELOPMENT VOUCHER FUND
This workshop has qualified with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund programme
Small businesses may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers.
Vouchers may be provided to a business where the Growth Advisors have identified a need for management training as part of an action plan to support the business owner to grow and innovate their business.
For more information on the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund or to find your local Growth Advisor go to www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz
Payments can be made on registration online to Westpac #03 0905 0970271 00 | Visa and MasterCard payments are accepted on our secure website payment page.
For a full refund to be given, cancellation must be received no less than 48 hours prior to the workshop date.
For details and other training options, call the training team on 03 742 1925 or 03 479 0181 or email email@example.com