Employment Law update aimed at managers and business owners
2 April 2019
Start Time: 12:30pm to 1:30pm
- Location: Oamaru
- Venue: The Business Hive, 26 Ribble Street
Find out how employment law changes in 2019 impact your business and how to protect against risks of getting it wrong.
Key Topics Covered:
- Know which businesses can use trial periods and how to dismiss during them without facing a personal grievance.
- Play the rules when buying or selling a business with staff in vulnerable industries like residential aged care, health and education.
- Understand minimum entitlements like minimum wage and breaks, and how to avoid pay disputes for breaching them.
- Get ready for requests for domestic violence leave and understand what flexible working arrangement requests require you to respond to.
- Get the goods on changes in the parliamentary pipeline.
Presenter: Lucia Vincent, Partner, Webb Farry Law