Business Focus - One Day Workshop for SMEs
20 July 2017
Start Time: 9:30am to 4:00pm
- Location: Dunedin
- Venue: Otago Chamber of Commerce, Level 3, 442 Moray Place
We invite you to attend a day of focused and interesting speakers covering topics for small and medium enterprise (SME).
The day will begin with an address from Minister for Small Business the Hon. Jacqui Dean.
She will discuss New Zealand Business Numbers (NZBNs), the unique identifiers allocated to businesses in New Zealand, which will in time transform how businesses share key information and interact with government. She will also talk about the Business.govt.nz website. Questions will be taken.
Our morning session will include:
- Westpac: A team of presenters will discuss SME business, franchising, transactional banking solutions and Kiwisaver.
- Vodafone: Ajay Kumar Parmar will present on the latest technology and communication solutions to enhance your business functions and small or home office capabilities.
- Kiddey Consulting: David Kiddey will discuss common myths and the realities about prices, as well as simple but highly effective strategies you can put to use in your business.
The afternoon will include:
- Human Connections: The team will talk about how to attract, attach, engage and retain the right employees and how to performance manage staff.
- Workplace Benefits: The team will discuss the importance of protecting your organisation and staff from health-related losses.
- Well South and ACC: Representatives will discuss their services to ensure the health and well-being of your staff and business.
Spaces are limited.
Lunch included, please let us know of any dietary requirements.
Payments can be made on registration by cash or cheque payable to The Otago Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 5713, Dunedin 9058 | online to Westpac #03 0905 0970271 00 | Visa and MasterCard payments are accepted on our secure website payment page when you register above.
For details and other event options, call Sarah Rickerby on 03 479 0181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org