Advanced Presentation Techniques for Leaders
11 November 2019
Start Time: 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Location: Dunedin
- Venue: Otago Chamber of Commerce, Level 3, 442 Moray Place
“Good communication skills” is a phrase repeatedly used in job descriptions and resumes. These skills, or the lack of them, can make or break an individual’s career. One of the most important communication skills is the ability to present and put your ideas across. Presenting is a learned skill. It takes knowledge, time, and practice to become an effective presenter.
Advanced Presentation Skills has been designed to increase your knowledge of effective presentation fundamentals. Learn new skills and techniques on creating and delivering persuasive presentations with impact. We provide training on the methodology of delivering the presentations and how to make basic changes to a presentation covering the latest technology.
- Design a simple presentation template and load effective content
- Treat bulleted lists and reformat them to Words in Tables as well as diagrams
- Find free of charge imagery and learn how to remove the picture backgrounds from images
- Add and edit media clips for your presentation
- See the latest animation techniques in PowerPoint using real-world examples
- Observe the latest body language, voice and engagement techniques
- Find out about the latest event and presentation technology solutions
Presenter: John Quinn, Audience Alive
Raised and Educated in Ireland, John Quinn arrived in the United Arab Emirates in 1996 determined to make the difference between presentations that fall flat, and that ‘seal the deal’. After several years with Gearhouse & Philips Middle East he started Satellite in Dubai Media City in 2001 and then expanded the operation to Dubai Silicon Oasis in 2010.
Since 2001, John has provided custom presentation services for over 500 local and international clients resulting in over 25000 slides and too many bullet points to count! John’s creativity and professional design experience will result in an effective presentation with impact.
Payments can be made on registration by cash or cheque payable to The Otago Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 5713, Dunedin 9054 | online to Westpac #03 0905 0970271 00 | Visa and MasterCard payments are accepted on our secure website payment page when you register above.
For a full refund to be given, cancellation must be received no less than 48 hours prior to the workshop date.
For details and other training options, call the training team on 03 479 0181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org