Z does the administration, you do the business
In recognition of the New Zealand Chamber’s longstanding relationship with Z Energy, Z has increased the discount offered on the Chamber of Commerce Z Card to 10c per litre off the advertised pump price at participating Z service stations nationwide, and that’s not all you’ll get.
What’s on offer for Chamber of Commerce members with Z Card?
- Save 10 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at Z service stations nationwide.
- Save 13.5 cents per litre off the national list price at Z truck stops.
- No maximum fill limits, or minimum spends, apply. You’ll save with every fill.
- 15% of WoFs and CoFAs at VTNZ outlets throughout the country.*
- Earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints Dollars, on your fuel spend at Z service stations.**
- Credit terms, twice monthly invoices e-mailed straight to your inbox and payment by direct debit.
- No transaction or card replacement fees; just a $1 monthly card fee (excl GST) per month, per card, plus
- Access to Z Card Online, a free online tool giving you the ability to manage what you can buy on your card, set up alerts for when you’re close to reaching your ideal monthly card spend, and access to useful reports about your fuel use and overall spend.
To take advantage of the exclusive Chamber Z Card offer you’ll need to have your membership number handy and this unique code CHAMBERSTH.
Signing up for a Z Card is easy and can be done online in a matter of minutes. Simply go to z.co.nz/business to apply.
Got a Z Card already?
If your business already has a Z Card through the Chamber, and you’re not receiving this latest offer and want to be, all you need to do is give Z a call on 0800 474 355 or drop them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make the change.
Not sure what offer you’re currently on?
Log onto your Z Card Online account or get in touch with Z directly to make sure you’re getting the most from Z Card account.
The fine print
Z’s standard terms and conditions and credit criteria apply to all Z Card accounts. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, e.g. supermarket dockets.
* The VTNZ CoFA offer excludes vehicles over 3.5 tonnes.
** For more information on collecting Fly Buys points with Z Card, and Fly Buys terms and conditions, visit z.co.nz/ZCard.
For more information: