We are Otago’s leading business organisation in terms of the facilitation of international trade and have an important role assisting both exporters and importers.
Our range of services include:
- Documentation services including electronic processing of certificates of origin, carnets and information on Free Trade Agreements
- Trade delegations
- Sister city links
- Links with a worldwide network of over 20,000 Chambers of Commerce in over 150 countries
- Assistance to locate contacts in overseas markets for both exporters and importers dealing in products and services
- Letters of Introduction
- Information on trade fairs and activities happening throughout the world
- An International Trade and Manufacturing Committee which meets bi-monthly to discuss matters affecting the business community involved in international trade at local, regional and national levels
- A regular newsletter
- A published register of international traders in the Otago region.
Assistance with Business Introductions
The Chamber can provide assistance and information on how to apply for business visas, letters of introduction and invitations.
Want to find out about a visiting delegation to Dunedin or about how to participate in one going overseas.
For more information and/or to engage with one of our international services, please contact our International Team:
Phone: 03 479 0181