New Zealand Trade & Enterprise | Export News
By NZTE | Posted: Thursday October 17, 2019
Welcome to this month's Export News.
In this edition we take a look at the newly launched New Zealand Agritech Story, highlighting our unique capabilities to the world.
We're also introducing a bumper crop of outstanding businesses and individuals who've made it to the final stage of the New Zealand International Business Awards 2019. Don't miss out on your place at the awards night on 7 November!
Elsewhere, we share the latest country perceptions research for Chile from the New Zealand Story Group; a new report with natural and organic skincare insights for East Asia; how one exporter found an answer to tricky US bond requirements; and a reminder to keep on top of potential Brexit impact for your business.
Plus a great range of upcoming events, from NZTE's upcoming Road to Expo events and the New Zealand International Business Awards 2019, to ExportNZ training and conferences and the very first Kiwi Business Boost running in Hawke's Bay next month.
Read on to discover all this and more in a full issue of Export News.
- Introducing the New Zealand Agritech Story
- New Zealand International Business Awards 2019: finalists announced
- Proposed changes to export controls – have your say
- Calling environmental innovators: C-Prize 2019 open now
- NZ STORY: How Chile sees New Zealand
- Natural and organic beauty in East Asia
- NZ EXPORT CREDIT: Excelling in the US
- Practical steps to get set for Brexit
Training and events
- Road to Expo: events New Zealand-wide, 1-13 November
- New Zealand International Business Awards – AKL, 7 Nov
- Masterclass: Incoterms Rules Explained – AKL, 8 Nov
- Export Excelerator Conference – AKL, 6 Dec
- The Kiwi Business Boost – Hawke's Bay, 11-21 November