New Zealand Trade & Enterprise | Export News
By NZTE | Posted: Wednesday September 11, 2019
Welcome to this month's Export News.
In this edition, we start with an update from NZTE's Regional Director for IMEA on our Road to Expo 2020 activities – including a look at our Discover the Middle East and Gulfood Manufacturing programmes, and insights on changes, challenges and opportunities in the market from a local F&B hospitality expert.
We're also sharing the details of the newly launched Tourism Attraction Programme, featuring a prospectus for local and overseas investors and a new data tool that allows anyone to study tourist forecasts for all New Zealand regions, with details on more than 60 visitor activities.
Plus two major developments for New Zealand at Expo 2020 and a suite of conferences and market events for Mexico, Peru, Japan, the Middle East and India.
Read on to discover all this and more in a full issue of Export News.
- Road to Expo 2020 – upcoming programmes + regional insights
- CLOSING SOON: Discover the Middle East for F&B – closes 13 September
- Gulfood Manufacturing for F&B processing and food tech – closes 30 September
- Tourism prospectus to drive investment
- New data tool for tourism trends
- Whanganui Iwi partners with NZ at Expo 2020
- NZ STORY: FernMark opens hearts and minds in China
- Check out our range of Export Essentials guides
- ExportNZ Go Global 2019 – 17 October, Auckland
- Understanding Mexico and Peru – 24-26 September
- India Unplugged: INZBC Summit 2019 – 14 October, Auckland
- ExportNZ Japan Strategy Builder Workshop – 16 October
- New Zealand's Expo 2020 creative director announced
- Gaming industry a billion-dollar opportunity