New Zealand Story Update
By NZ Story | Posted: Thursday August 22, 2019
We're constantly updating our toolkit with new assets, and this month we have new images and video footage in the agriculture and food and beverage industries.
Climate change is a hot topic, so we're sharing with you three stories on this subject, ranging from renewable electricity to sustainable New Zealand businesses.
We have a bunch of our Storytelling Workshops that are being held throughout the country, and the NZTE team are running a series of seminars where market experts and seasoned exporters will share their tips, insights and knowledge for Mexico and Peru – check out the dates and get involved.
- New Toolkit assets
- WHAT WE OFFER:
New Zealand's Inside Stories
- Renewable Electricity
- Sustainable Businesses
- Climate Change in the Pacific
- Mexico & Peru Seminar Series
- New Zealand Food Basket Coalition
- Workshop - Dunedin: Crafting Your New Zealand Story, Tuesday 12 November
- Workshop - Cromwell: Crafting Your New Zealand Story, Monday 11 November