New Zealand Story Update
By NZ Story | Posted: Thursday July 11, 2019
How does Mexico see New Zealand? Mexico is an emerging market full of opportunities. But it's not without its challenges. So, to help Kiwi businesses get ahead, New Zealand Story Group, in partnership with Latin America CAPE, commissioned a country perception research study in Mexico. This is available to download from our toolkit now.
This month we’re also sharing with you the latest FutureBrand Country Index report that provides insights as to why New Zealand is perceived positively around the globe. Plus, we're showcasing many exciting New Zealand stories. These include; The Himalayan Trust, what is a Kiwi and Matariki, to name a few.
We're constantly updating our toolkit with new assets and now have New Zealand's Inside Stories Ingenuity film with Korean subtitles available to download. Also, check out all of the new FernMark licensees who have recently joined the Programme.
- Mexico Perception Research
- New Zealand Ranked 11th in the FutureBrand Country Index
- The Himalayan Trust
- Are pies the national dish of New Zealand?
- Matariki | How do you tell it's a new year without a calendar?
- Inside Stories Ingenuity Film - Korean Subtitles
- Kiwi: Is it a bird? Is it a fruit?
- Hustler, innovators in agritech
- FernMark Licences
- WHAT WE OFFER: