New Zealand Trade & Enterprise | Export News
By NZTE | Posted: Monday June 10, 2019
Welcome to this month's Export News.
There's a lot happening in June – from the launch of our new business leveraging programme for Expo 2020, to this year's Fieldays at Mystery Creek and entries for the NZIBA and Westpac Champion Awards.
Read on to learn more and get involved in all the action, plus check out useful updates and exciting events for international business around the country.
- Opening new doors – business programme for Expo 2020
- Seminars and tours at Fieldays 2019
- Enter now for NZIBA 2019 – closes 15 July
- Final week – Westpac
Champion Business Awards
- Get the latest with MFAT's upgraded Tariff Finder
- Have your say – AANZFTA upgrade
- Export Essentials Guides
- Building the Southern Link – Auckland, 25 June
- Matariki X – Rotorua, 26 July
- South East Asia Customised Market Readiness Programme – Auckland, 19 July
- More events and training at NZTE
- NZTE and Enterprise Singapore ink 'Partnership for Growth' Arrangement
- Japan Inside Stories Film