Essential COVID-19 Update Webinar: Economic Response & Financial Support - available to view
By Chamber of Commerce | Posted: Monday August 23, 2021
If you missed the Business NZ Network webinar on Friday, a recording is available view.
This webinar is free for all employers, business owners and operators, and managers who oversee staffing, business continuity, operations and financials. The webinar provides insight and guidance on the economic response and financial support available to businesses along with top tips for prioritising mental health and supporting employee wellbeing at this time.
- Finance Minister the Hon Grant Robertson – Financial support schemes available to help businesses and their employees
- Jimi Hunt – Prioritising mental health in uncertain times
- Paul Mackay, Manager - Employment Relations Policy, Business New Zealand
- Regan Jackson, Regional Labour Market Manager Canterbury, Ministry of Social Development
- Keith S Taylor, RSP Operations Lead – Small & Medium Enterprises, Inland Revenue
- Q&A session
Register here to view this informative, insightful and important business forum.