Do you or your employees want to learn leadership skills from the best in the business?
By Katie Duncan | Posted: Thursday July 15, 2021
Our Leadership Academy provides people looking at developing their existing leadership experience with the opportunity to be mentored by senior executives from significant Otago based businesses/organisations. Join our August 2021 intake.
The Leadership Academy programme assists participants to be equipped for leadership within their own organisation/business and the community. On successful completion of the experiential and reflective learning sessions participants will gain a good understanding of what is required to be a significant leader in their own organisation and in the wider business community. Participants will also benefit from the opportunity to interact with the presenters and build an ongoing connection with them.
Presenters and subjects include:
- Dominque Dowding (Grand Casino) - Leadership Cycle
- Sarah Ramsay (United Machinists) - Emerging Leadership
- Megan Gibbons (Otago Polytechnic) - Leadership and Personal Development
- Sian Sutton (Aurora Energy Limited New Zealand) - Importance of Mentors
- Sandy Graham (Dunedin City Council) - Government Engagement
- Richard Roberts (Dunedin Airport) - Values Based Leadership
- Jason Tibble (Ministry of Social Development) - Strategic Leadership
- Justine and Eterei Stonelake (McDonalds) -
Leading a Future Focused Business
Sessions are held each Friday (9.00am to 11.00am) over a period of eight weeks. Each session is led by a senior executive.
We are currently accepting registrations for our August 6 intake. Register here.
For more information about the Academy please see the PDF document attached to the bottom of this article.