Westpac Otago Business Awards
By Otago Chamber of Commerce | Posted: Friday November 30, 2018
Recognising and celebrating excellence, innovation and success of business in Otago.
There are only two weeks left until entries for the Westpac Otago Business Awards close on the 31st August! Make sure you get your entries in quick.
- Are you seeking a cost-effective way for your business to gain an outside perspective on your strengths and opportunities for improvement?
- Are you looking for a way to energise and motivate your team?
- Do you need to improve your bottom line?
- Do you seek media recognition and profile for your business?
- Do you want to benchmark your business against competitors?
If the answer is “yes” we encourage you to enter the Westpac Otago Business Awards. Simply by entering and participating you are a winner. It is easy to enter the awards, just complete and submit an entry form (either online or downloaded).
If you would like to nominate someone for an award, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make contact with them to inform them they have been nominated and send them the entry form to fill out. Nominations are confidential, but you are welcome to let the organisation know you’ve made the nomination and encourage them to enter.
All the information you need is provided on the Otago Business Awards website. We are also happy to give you guidance on which categories you should enter and provide any other assistance you may need.
If you have any questions please contact Sarah Rickerby, phone (03) 479 0181 or email: email@example.com
So what are you waiting for? CLICK HERE TO ENTER