By Kim Cox, OCCI, Training Coordinator | Posted: Monday July 16, 2018
2018 training calendar is out now!
The Otago Chamber of Commerce offers training and development programmes and workshops throughout Otago to assist you to be the best you can be. Programmes and workshops range from full days and modules to hour-long seminars and updates. We also specialise in bringing together presenters and topics to provide in-house training tailored to your business needs. Our programmes and offerings are designed to be affordable, practicable and relevant to enable you and your business to grow.
Please note that the calendar is a live document and we will be adding additional courses.
- Improve your Digital Marketing Strategy in 5 Easy Steps, Tuesday 24 July
- Creating Compelling Content, Monday 30 July
- Tools for Team Leaders, Tuesday 14 August
- Manage your time more effectively, Wednesday 22 August
- Conflict Management, Wednesday 29 August
- How to Slay Your Sales Dragons, Wednesday 12 September
- Creating Workplace Wellbeing, Wednesday 10 October
- PRINCE2 - Project Management Foundation Course, Monday 29 October (3 Days)
- PRINCE2 - Project Management Combined Foundation and Practitioner Course, Monday 29 October (5 Days)
- Manage your time more effectively, Tuesday 6 November
- Stress Resilience, Wednesday 14 November
- Tools for Team Leaders, Wednesday 21 November
The Otago Chamber of Commerce also provides Not-For-Profit and KiwiHost training.