Local Councils' 10 Year Plans open for consultation
By Otago Chamber of Commerce | Posted: Sunday April 11, 2021
The Otago Chamber of Commerce covers four local council boroughs and the Otago Regional Council. Each of these council's have recently released their draft 10 year plans and opened these up for public consultation.
Our Advocacy Advisor, Shona Brown, has worked through the plans and pulled out the key issues for business. She is currently surveying members to get your feedback before putting in submissions on behalf of Chamber of Commerce members. We will also be talking to members and noting your key concerns or the plans you strongly support.
Member Survey Links and Closing Dates:
- Dunedin City Council survey - closing date April 22 (12pm)
- Central Otago District Council survey - closing date April 20 (12pm)
- Clutha District Council survey - closing date April 19 (12pm)
The member surveys for the Waitaki District Council and Otago Regional Council are currently being compiled and will be sent very soon.
Council Consultation Links and Dates
We also encourage you to get actively engaged and consider making your own submission. Just click on the council below to link to more information:
- Clutha District Council - consultation open until 27 April 2021
- Central Otago District Council - consultation open until 25 April 2021
- Dunedin City Council - consultation open until 29 April 2021
- Waitaki District Council - consultation open 9 April to 9 May 2021
- Otago Regional Council - consultation open 9 April to 9 May 2021