Chamber Training - Feb - Mar 2021
By Otago Chamber of Commerce | Posted: Sunday February 14, 2021
The Otago Chamber of Commerce offers training, development programmes and workshops to assist you to be the best you can be.
Programmes and workshops range from full days and modules to hour-long seminars and updates. Many of our programmes are now also offered online - check the course details for more information. We also specialise in bringing together presenters and topics to provide in-house training tailored to your business needs. Our programmes and offerings are designed to be affordable, practicable and relevant to enable you and your business to grow.
For more information or to register for a course, please click on the course name below.
- Resilient Leadership Support - 23 February, 9am - 3:30pm
- Manage your Time More Effectively - 26 February, 12pm - 1:30pm
The internationally recognised PRINCE2 project management programme is back starting on 8 March, find out more and register for the 3 day foundation course here or the full 5 day foundation and practitioners course here.
- Writing for Business and Workplace Success Workshop (4 Sessions) - weekly
2 March to 23 March, 12pm - 1:30pm
- NFP Meeting Procedures - 03 March, 9am - 1pm
- NFP Challenging Behaviour Management in Social Care Settings - 3 March,
- Sales Management - 11 March, 9am - 1pm
- Being Well - Enhancing Workplace Wellbeing - 16 March, 9am-12:30pm
- NFP Mental Health First Aid Tool Box - 17 March. 9am-4pm
- NFP Accounting for Non Accountants - 18 March, 9am - 12:30pm
Our members also have access to Otago Southland Employers Association trainings at members rates, you can see a list of their trainings here.
In addition to our commercial courses we also offer a range of courses targeted at the Not For Profit Sector ( NFP). These courses are generously subsidised by the Otago Community Trust for Not For Profit Organisations, other organisations can attend but must pay the commercial fee.
If there is a topic you would be interested in receiving some training on, please let us know. We have contact with a number of amazing trainers and want to make sure our training programme is meeting your needs. Email our Training Co-ordinator, Mike Idour, with your suggestions.
We regularly update our training offerings, for updates or for further information, please refer to our website for full listings or contact our office, 479 0181 (0800 42 49 68 if you are in the regions) or email@example.com.