September 2017 | New Zealand Trade & Enterprise
By New Zealand Trade & Enterprise | Posted: Thursday September 7, 2017
Nau mai ki te pānui o Te Taurapa Tūhono. Welcome to this week's Export News.
In this edition, we take a look at the breakneck pace of digital innovation in China, and why New Zealand businesses should be paying attention - and take a look at a recent digital campaign from New Zealand that's doing the business in China. Elsewhere, our fresh guide to F&B e-commerce completes a trilogy of new resources for exporting to East Asia, and there's a new Government service on offer to help you tackle trade barriers. We've also got insights on WhereScape's export success story and untapped potential for Kiwi businesses in Vietnam. Plus, see the latest opportunities around Expo 2020 in Dubai, upcoming events here and abroad, and useful resources covering Māori language, culture and business to get you up to speed for Māori Language Week (11 - 15 September/Mahuru). And we've got our usual serving of industry news and highlighted roles with NZTE to top it all off.
Māuriora / Enjoy!
- Is China on your digital innovation radar?
- Award winning social media campaign in China - an NZTE example.
- Three guides to doing business with East Asia
- Tackling trade barriers for New Zealand exporters
- Vietnam - a golden opportunity for Kiwis
- Expand your knowledge with Te Kete Tikanga Māori
- And more!