Chamber Training - September | October 2020 Courses
By The Otago Chamber of Commerce | Posted: Sunday August 30, 2020
The Otago Chamber of Commerce offers training, development programmes and workshops to assist you to be the best you can be.
Programmes and workshops range from full days and modules to hour-long seminars and updates. Many of our programmes are now also offered online - check the course details for more information. We also specialise in bringing together presenters and topics to provide in-house training tailored to your business needs. Our programmes and offerings are designed to be affordable, practicable and relevant to enable you and your business to grow.
For more information or to register for a course, please click on the course name below.
- Social Media (NFP Training) - 2 sessions 9am-12 noon on 18 & 25 Sept.
- How to Slay Your Sales Dragons - 22 Sept, 9am-1pm
- Managing Workplace Conflict- 22 Sept, 9am-1pm
- Managing your time more Effectively - 5 Oct, 12noon - 1.30pm
- The Business of Sales - 13 Oct, 9am - 12.30pm
- Writing for Business & Workplace Success - 13 Oct, 20 Oct, 27 Oct & 3 Nov 12-1:30pm
- Treasurers Roles, Risks & Responsibilities (NFP Training) - 14 Oct, 9am - 12noon
- Social Media for Real Estate Agents - 14 Oct. 9am-12pm
- Master Class - Wellbeing for Beginners - 15 October 9am-12:30pm
In addition to our commercial courses we also offer a range of courses targeted at the Not For Profit Sector ( NFP). These courses are generously subsidised by the Otago Community Trust for Not For Profit Organisations, other organisations can attend but must pay the commercial fee.
If there is a topic you would be interested in receiving some training on, please let us know. We have contact with a number of amazing trainers and want to make sure our training programme is meeting your needs. Email our Training Co-ordinator, Mike Idour, with your suggestions.
We regularly update our training offerings, for updates or for further information, please refer to our website or contact our office, 479 0181 (0800 42 49 68 if you are in the regions) or firstname.lastname@example.org.