By Kim Cox, OCCI, Training Coordinator | Posted: Monday May 15, 2017
June Training; 8th How to Slay Your Sales Dragons.
The Otago Chamber of Commerce offers training and development programmes and workshops throughout Otago to assist you to be the best you can be. Programmes and workshops range from full days and modules to hour-long seminars and updates. We also specialise in bringing together presenters and topics to provide in-house training tailored to your business needs. Our programmes and offerings are designed to be affordable, practicable and relevant to enable you and your business to grow.
- How to Slay Your Sales Dragons, 8 June
- Safety Psychology, 14 June
- Turning Point, 14 June
- Tools for Team Leaders, 22 June
- Manage Your Time More Effectively, 12 July
- Advanced Presentation Skills, 8 August
The Otago Chamber of Commerce also provides Not-For-Profit and KiwiHost training.