Chamber Training - June 2020 Courses
By The Otago Chamber of Commerce | Posted: Sunday June 7, 2020
The Otago Chamber of Commerce is continuing to offer training, development programmes and workshops to assist you to be the best you can be.
We have remodelled a number of our courses to be suitable for online delivery. A selection of interactive training sessions are being offered using Zoom - we will send you a link and instructions when you register. We have also adapted the pricing on some of the courses being offered through Zoom, to reflect the reduction in costs of running online training and the current training environment.
We are delighted to now be able to offer some of our training back in our training room, with small numbers of attendees and appropriate health & safety measures in place. Please check the course venue when you click for more details.
For more information or to register for a course, please click on the course name below.
- Courageous Conversations - 10 June & 17 June
- Passive Aggression in the Workplace - 10 June
- Successful Funding Applications & Sponsorship - 12 June
- How to Slay your Sales Dragons - 16 June
- Tools for Team Leaders - 17 June
- Mental Health Tool Box - 18 June
- Treasurers Roles Risks & Responsibilities - 19 June
- Harnessing Your Resilience - 23 June
- Career Planning - 24 June & 01 July
- Mastering Presentation & Speaking Techniques - 26 June
- Social Media - 26 June & 03 July
In addition to our commercial courses we also offer a range of courses targeted at the Not For Profit Sector (noted in italics above). These courses are generously subsidised by the Otago Community Trust for Not For Profit Organisations, other organisations can attend but must pay the commercial fee.
If there is a topic you would be interested in receiving some training on, please let us know. We have contact with a number of amazing trainers and want to make sure our training programme is meeting your needs. Email our Training Co-ordinator, Mike Idour, with your suggestions.
We regularly update our training offerings, for updates or for further information, please refer to our website or contact our office, 479 0181 (0800 42 49 68 if you are in the regions) or email@example.com.