July 2016: New Zealand Trade & Enterprise
By New Zealand Trade & Enterprise | Posted: Wednesday July 27, 2016
This week we feature key insights for exporters from a recent trade mission to Indonesia, stories about success and innovation from a range of New Zealand export businesses, and a new toolkit for telling the New Zealand energy and resources story internationally.You'll also find a handy guide to business pitching, plus a range of updates, events and news in brief from around the New Zealand export world. Enjoy!
- Indonesia: 4 top lessons from business leaders
- Telling the New Zealand energy and resources story
- Moa - harnessing the power of sour
- A culture of care - Medifab tackling international markets
- Auckland Chamber's Market Snapshot EU - 16 August
- TOOLKIT: Plan your business pitch
- The future of enterprise is social
- Smart growth for Vista overseas
- New food safety rules for Korea - in force next week
- NETWORK: Interested in doing business in Iran?
- From the Beehive: PM John Key meets Indonesian President
- Orion Health takes its tech medicine platform to Minnesota