August 2016: New Zealand Trade & Enterprise
By New Zealand Trade & Enterprise | Posted: Tuesday August 9, 2016
In this edition, we update you on the latest social trends and business insights in Saudi Arabia; we reveal Alibaba's plans to connect New Zealand businesses to growing markets; we find out what a top Chinese restauranteur wants from New Zealand suppliers; and what you need to know about Brexit.We've also got insights to share on Canada, Colombia, and Indonesia, as well as fresh thinking on Asian market selection, and the importance of getting your supply chain sorted plus export success stories, news in brief, and career opportunities here at NZTE. All you need to inspire and update you for the week! Enjoy.
- AUDIO: Achieving success in Saudi Arabia
- Q&A - How to get your products into a top Chinese kitchen
- Alibaba offers 2 billion customers to New Zealand (+VIDEO)
- Top 10 tips from NZTE's China e-commerce workshops
- Considering Canada
- NZTE's export market profile for Canada
- Brexit and New Zealand: what we know so far
- Want to lift your sales and marketing performance? Benchmark your tech company strategies against local and USA best practice. Take the survey?
- NZ food exports to Asia - looking beyond the obvious
- Food for thought — NZTE's export profile for Singapore
- Share shipments to strengthen export potential
- Read our handy guide to planning your export logistics
- Could Indonesia be New Zealand's next major market?
- Bostock Apples — a sweeter taste for Asian customers
- Meet Sprout's business scouts, seeking our next top agribusiness
- The best honey in New Zealand — and it's made in suburban Auckland
- Oxygen Skincare pioneers a new market for Kiwi cosmetics
- VIDEO: Daniel Taylor on working at NZTE